- DrillStream is our proprietary performance management system where we track the progress of our wells on a real-time basis and measure that progress against the goals that we set in conjunction with our customers
- We utilize DrillStream to hold ourselves accountable to our goals and to guide our performance improvement initiatives.
- We measure the activities that are directly within our control, such as ROP and slide/rotate efficiency, and we also measure the things that we can influence in a positive manner such as connection times and casing running efficiency as well.
How does DrillStream help?
- Provides Real-Time activity breakdown showing time and % of each operation
- Isolates specific metrics performance metrics for comparison
– Example: Slide vs. Rotate
– Personnel summary of experience and performance
- Enables efficient comparison of well performance based on either location or formation target
What is the DrillStream value add?
- Continuous real-time visibility of drilling activity and easy assessments of performance
- On demand metrics and comparisons with past performance
- Enterprise-wide agreement of where we are and where we need to be
- Mutual agreement with our customers on what constitutes a “Job well done”
History of DrillStream
- DrillStream was launched in 2020 and is powered by our proprietary data acquisition and aggregation system DynaView
- DynaView is a real-time 3D enabled system for MWD, Geosteering, Drilling Optimization, Wellbore Stability and Frac Analysis
Circle Of Continuous Improvement